- This solution is very easy to use - simply wash out residues from the feeders and drinkers, spray with the solution, after 15 minutes rinse off and wipe clean.
Feeders and drinkers can become breeding grounds for bacteria so it is important to clean them thoroughly. This is a ready to use sterilising solution that can be used regularly on metal and plastic feeding equipment as well as on surfaces and cooking equipment in your own kitchen.
This spray is effective against even the hardiest of bacteria, including Salmonella, E.Coli, Rotavirus and Staphylococcus.
Ingredients: Sodium hypochlorite.