These products appeared in series 11 of “The Apprentice”.
Worried about your chickens now that the cold, dark nights are drawing in? Don't panic, because the High-Vis Chicken Jacket has arrived. Available in two colours, pink and yellow, or as a twin-pack, this health and safety gilet will make your pets visible on the darkest days, while protecting them from the rain and sleet. Definitely not to be used in the summer- only for keeping out the cold!
The High-Vis Chicken Jacket is easy to use. Just gently put your chicken's wings through the arm holes and fasten at the front. The velcro fastening is adjustable, allowing for the perfect fit so that your hen is comfy, and the jacket contains an inner bodywarmer, lined with NASA-appproved Flectalon, for insulation.
Ok, your chickens may not be planning a space mission anytime soon, but you'll never need to worry about them crossing the road again!
The High-Vis Chicken Jacket:
- Offers excellent comfort and protection in cold weather
- Breathable, showerproof fabric
- Quilted lining featuring Flectalon NASA approved insulating material
- Adjustable velcro fastening, offering comfort and extreme manouverability
- 180 degree, wide reflective strip visible from the air
- Offers protection from dirt
Please note, the High-Vis Chicken Jacket is not suitable as pyjamas - please remove at night.
Due to the high specification of this garment, please pay attention to the prevailing conditions in your garden and remove the jacket if it gets too warm.
Made in the UK.