Win a Year's Supply of Milkshake from Shaken Udder
Win a Year's Supply of Milkshake from Shaken UdderThe Prize
Nothing beats a cold and creamy milkshake to cool off on a summer's day, so this month we have a shaketacular competition for you. We've teamed up with Shaken Udder to offer you the chance to win a year's supply of their terrifically tasty milkshakes to slurp through. Don't worry about overdosing on these delicious drinks because the prize will be divided into four deliveries. Every three months the winner will receive 26 x 330ml bottled milkshakes and 15 x 200ml kids milkshakes. That's a prize worth over £170 in total! Cool down in summer with vanilla ice, go bananas in autumn, shake off the winter blues with a bottle of chocolate yumminess and welcome the spring sunshine with a fresh strawberry shake. How to Enter
For your chance to win a year's supply of milkshake from Shaken Udder, simply answer the question below and pop in your details. The competition closes at 11:59pm Sunday 31st August. About our Friends
Shaken Udder milkshakes was born as a top-notch event based brand, bringing fresh, tasty and healthy milkshakes to festival goers across the country. Seeking them out at each event, people started asking where they could get their milkshake fix 365 days of the year. In search of a place for their funky cow brand, Howie and Jodie took a long, hard look at the retail shelves and were thoroughly disappointed with what they found. Marvellous milk was being ruined with ingredients like modified maize starch, butter milk powders, e-numbers, artificial flavours and, what's more, they tasted like plastic fruit glue! So that was it, the pair decided to give milk what it deserved and create Britain’s best milkshakes. Win Omlet Goodies
Visit Shaken Udder to find out how you could win a holiday worth £1500, plus 100's of prizes, including fab Omlet gift packs!
This competition has now ended. If you've won, we'll let you know soon!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter this competition, you must be both a UK resident and over the age of 18 at the time of entry, unless stated otherwise in the competition terms.
- This competition is not open to Omlet employees or members of their immediate families.
- Likewise, it is not open to the Employees of Omlet Partners who may be involved in promoting this competition.
- Omlet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer or prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Omlet Ltd in its sole discretion).
- Where Entries are judged on artistic or other subjective criteria, Omlet Ltd reserves the right to set amend the criteria used to judge Entries.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by email.
- If we do not get a response to the email within one week, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If any person to whom the prize is offered does not respond to within one week, the prize will be offered to another randomly selected entrant.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Omlet Ltd will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- In the event that Omlet believes an attempt has been made to artifically influence or manipulate the outcome of the competition, we may choose too declare all entries invalid and to re-run the competition at a time of our choosing. In the event this occurs you will be notified via email.
- Anyone attempting to artifically influence or manipulate the outcome of the competition will be excluded from this and all future Omlet competitions.
- All prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to:
- the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves looking happy with their prize; and
- co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.