Win a Short Break with Canopy & Stars
This competition has now ended. If you've won, we'll let you know soon!
1. The prize draw is to win three-night break for two adults at Matilda in Pembrokeshire. The stay may be taken any date between 1 June 2014 to 30 November 2014, subject to availability (excluding July, August, half-term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at Matilda the prize can be claimed against this booking.
2. The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 15 July 2014. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
4. The closing date for entry is 31 May 2014. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 1 July 2014, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
6. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
7. The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
8. To enter this competition, you must be both a UK resident and over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
9. This competition not open to Omlet employees or members of their immediate families. Likewise, it is not open to the employees of Omlet partners who may be involved in promoting this competition.
10. Omlet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
11. Omlet Ltd will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
12. In the event that Omlet believes an attempt has been made to artifically influence or manipulate the outcome of the competition, we may choose too declare all entries invalid and to re-run the competition at a time of our choosing. In the event this occurs you will be notified via email.