On the 11th day of Christmas...
This competition has now ended. If you've won, we'll let you know soon!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter this competition, you must be both a UK resident and over the age of 18 at the time of entry, unless stated otherwise in the competition terms.
- This competition is not open to Omlet employees or members of their immediate families.
- Likewise, it is not open to the Employees of Omlet Partners who may be involved in promoting this competition.
- Omlet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner or winners will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have provided the correct answer or prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Omlet Ltd in its sole discretion).
- Where Entries are judged on artistic or other subjective criteria, Omlet Ltd reserves the right to set amend the criteria used to judge Entries.
- Only one entry per household.
- If you win, we will notify you via the email address you provide when entering the competition.
- If we do not get a response to the email within one week, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If any person to whom the prize is offered does not respond to within one week, the prize will be offered to another randomly selected entrant.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Omlet Ltd will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- In the event that Omlet believes an attempt has been made to artifically influence or manipulate the outcome of the competition, we may choose too declare all entries invalid and to re-run the competition at a time of our choosing. In the event this occurs you will be notified via email.
- Anyone attempting to artificially influence or manipulate the outcome of the competition will be excluded from this and all future Omlet competitions.
- All prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to:
- the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves with their prize; and
- co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.