Topology® - Luxury Dog Bed With Customisable Toppers and Feet
Configure your Dog Bed Now!
In Stock Now
97970 Inc Tax
6 Reasons To Buy From Omlet
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2 Year Warranty
Brilliant Customer Service
5 Star Reviews
10 Things You’ll Love About Topology Dog Beds
Click on the links below to read more
- Easy to clean dog bed with zip on machine washable toppers
- Ultimate comfort on a high performance memory foam mattress
- Looks great in your home: accessorise with five elegant toppers
- Stylish bed can be elevated with sophisticated designer feet
- Spoil your dog to a deep sleep with customisable luxury toppers
- Find the right fit to suit your dog with a choice of three sizes
- Improve health, hygiene and airflow by raising the bed
- Suitable for dog’s of all ages - puppy to senior
- Save money by changing the topper, not the whole bed
- Use Topology Beds with Fido Dog Crates
Patent pending design from Omlet.
Easy to Clean Dog Bed With Zip on Machine Washable Toppers
Topology has been engineered to eliminate the problem of smelly dog beds! The top of the bed can be easily washed to eliminate odour and dirt time and time again, keeping your dog’s bed fresh for much longer!The hard-wearing toppers can be washed on a gentle cycle at 30° and zip on and off, so that you can easily pop a new topper on while the dirty one is in the wash. If a topper gets worn out, you can replace it and keep the mattress. Topology is a better investment for you, a healthier choice for your dog, and less of a burden on the environment
Patent Pending. Design Registered.
"I’ve had to throw away beds that were perfectly good before just because I couldn’t clean them. With Topology, I can wash and eventually replace only the bit that actually gets worn - the topper!”
Ultimate Comfort on a High Performance Memory Foam Mattress
Dogs sleep 12 - 14 hours a day - they take it very seriously! That’s why the core of a Topology Dog Bed is made from a premium memory foam mattress that moulds around your dog’s body and gives unparalleled support for a deep, dreamy sleep.
The mattress, enclosed in a waterproof case, has a stylish dove grey cover that matches all toppers and feet. The high performance fabric is hard wearing and can also be removed and cleaned in the washing machine when needed.
"We are delighted with our new dog bed from Omlet. In the morning the dog refuses to move because he's so happy in his bed, he looks so comfy and warm.”
Looks Great in Your Home: Accessorise With Five Elegant Toppers
The Topology collection is designed to look great in all interiors, and the best thing is that you can choose to get one, two, or all of them!The Topology range is available with five amazing toppers to suit you and your dog.
- Quilted Topper - soft, plush grey for simple comfort
- Beanbag Topper vibrant, mustard yellow with sink-in cosiness
- Bolster Topper - stylish, grey framing provides extra support
- Sheepskin Topper - soft, white faux fur gives a luxurious feel
- Microfibre Topper - brown, absorbent tassels for mud and damp
Stylish Bed Can Be Elevated With Sophisticated Designer Feet
With the new designer feet you can accessorise your Topology Dog Bed to new heights of style. Just like furniture in your home, your dog’s bed will benefit from the elevated aesthetic of sleek, sophisticated feet.
- Round Wood Feet - tapered, light wood offer simple style for any room
- Square Wood Feet - modern, angled feet in light wood for a minimalist home
- Brass Cap Wood Feet - round, tapered feet in dark wood with a sophisticated brass cap
- Metal Hairpin Feet - classic, hairpin steel design, available in cream, black or gold
- Metal Rail Feet - steel, ski-style rail from front to back, available in cream, black or gold
All feet come with protectors put at the bottom of the foot to prevent the bed from slipping around or damaging your hard floor. Use the configurator at the top of the page to create the ultimate dog bed both you and your dog will love!
Spoil Your Dog to a Deep Sleep With Customisable Luxury Toppers
With Topology you don’t need to decide on one style and stick with it forever - you can get several different variations with just one dog bed!The Sheepskin Topper is designed for warmth and cosiness, perfect for adding some luxury comfort to a cold, winter’s day, while the Microfibre Topper offers a place to dry off and relax for dogs that enjoy long, muddy walks! A dog that loves a bit of extra comfort and support will love to rest their head or paws on the Bolster Topper, and the Quilted Topper feels great against the body all year round, staying cool in summer and offering an extra snug feeling in winter. If your dog is super playful and active, the Beanbag Topper is a fun and extremely comfortable place to rest, as the body sinks into the material as the dog relaxes. When did your dog last get a new bed? Is it time you show them a little extra love?
Find the Right Fit to Suit Your Dog With a Choice of Three Sizes
It is important to choose a dog bed which is big enough for your dog to stretch out and lie in their preferred sleeping position, and don’t forget to choose a size that will last your puppy for life. Choose your Topology Dog Bed from three sizes to suit your dog’s breed.
The Small (fits a 24 in Dog Crate / Fido Studio 24 / Fido Nook 24 / Fido Classic 24 / Fido Sofa Frame Small) is perfect for smaller dog breeds up to 18kg like Yorkshire Terriers, Cavapoos and French Bulldogs.
The Medium (fits a 36 in Dog Crate / Fido Studio 36 / Fido Nook 36 / Fido Classic 36 / Fido Sofa Frame Medium) suits breeds from 19-27kg such as smaller Labradors, Spaniels and Labradoodles.
The Large (fits a 42 in Dog Crate) is designed for breeds from 28-40kg like Labradors, Dobermanns and German Shepherds, or if you have two smaller breeds that like to share a large dog bed.Need more help? Check out our dog bed size guide.
Improve Health, Hygiene and Airflow by Raising the Bed
The Topology Dog Bed has a non slip base and can be placed directly on the floor, but for added comfort you can also raise the dog bed up with our range of stylish feet. Raising your dog’s mattress off the ground reduces drafts and improves the airflow under the bed, which helps minimise a build up of mould, mildew, dust and debris. This simple solution does not only keep the bed clean and tidy for longer, but is also healthier and more comfortable for your dog.
"It’s great to be able to interchange the toppers & it’s feet to fit Winston’s needs (& our decor) so that wherever the bed goes it doesn’t look out of place & Winston gets the perfect bed. We seem to think the sheepskin is his favourite topper of choice, and we like the solid dark wood legs.”
Suitable for Dogs of All Ages – Puppy to Senior
The Topology range is perfect for dogs of all ages. The supportive memory foam mattress is ideal for growing puppies in need of a relaxing place to sleep off all the exhausting play, or senior dogs who need a little more support for their tired legs.Don’t worry about accidents, just change the topper and put the dirty one in the washing machine. You can also, instead of having to get a whole new bed, replace only the topper. This is useful if you’re dealing with a puppy who loves exploring the world using extremely sharp teeth! By raising the bed off the floor with the optional feet, you can minimise stress on the joints and prevent unnecessary muscle pain for older dogs that often struggle to get in and out of a low bed.
Save Money by Changing the Topper, Not the Whole Bed
There’s no way around it, dogs get dirty and smelly, shed hair and chew things. It’s not their fault, but it does mean that a standard dog bed might not always last as long as a human one.Luckily, Topology has been designed as a forever solution. The toppers’ washability and durability make them hard-wearing and long-lasting, and if you do choose to replace them over time, you don’t need to buy a whole new bed, which is more economical for you, and kinder to the planet.
"The covers have been put through the washing machine and all washed well. This is such a good quality product for our pampered pooch and it's so nice knowing we won't have to replace his bed for many many years”
Raise the Bed With Feet and Supportive Base Board
To raise the Topology Dog Bed off the floor, you will need the accompanying base board. The customised board adds stability to the bed, keeps it level, and allows you to fasten the feet without ruining the memory foam mattress.The cover is simply unzipped and the base slid in under the mattress. The feet can then easily be screwed on, and you can change them at a later date if you want an updated look. The medium and large beds also come with an additional central support to withstand all the jumping and playing your dog gets up to.
Patent Pending. Design Registered.
Use Topology Beds with Fido Dog Crates
The Topology Dog Beds fit perfectly with Omlet’s incredibly popular range of crate furniture to create the perfect sleeping solution for dogs of all ages, ideal for everything from puppy training to a senior or anxious dog.
- Fido Nook - This indoor dog den comes with an optional removable crate, offering complete flexibility for both you and your dog. The Topology Bed fits beautifully in the Nook both with and without a crate, so that you can make sure your dog is both safe and comfortable while resting. Plus, you can store all your dog’s toppers in the handy optional wardrobe!
- Fido Studio - This dog crate offers all the emotional benefits of a safe space for a new puppy in training, or an anxious rescue dog, in a practical, yet stylish, furniture piece that will look great in any home. With the Nook, you can choose to get your Fido Studio with a practical, integrated wardrobe.
- Fido Sofa - If you don’t need a crate or are looking for a more streamlined furniture solution, the Fido Sofa is perfect for you. It raises your dog’s bed off the ground in a secure and stable frame, improving airflow and hygiene while minimising disturbances.
A Little Extra Information
Patent Pending. Design Registered.