WORRY-FREE 10 YEAR WARRANTY
A warranty you can trust for the Eglu you can trust.
Getting an Eglu? Good choice. For the next 10 years you don’t have to worry about your chicken coop at all - phew!
Omlet’s worry-free warranty guarantees you free repairs, replacement parts or products for up to 10 years of your Eglu’s long life, should you need it.
So how does it work?Step 1.
Buy an Eglu directly from Omlet. No need to register, we’ll have your details and dispatch date so that’s 10 years of worry-free chicken keeping in the bag. Easy peasy.
A note for bargain hunters! Second hand, ‘grade B’ and Mk1 Eglus aren’t covered but if something’s wrong then call us anyway. We carry spare parts and we’ll do everything we can to help you get your Eglu back in tip top condition again.Step 2.
If you have a problem with your Eglu, call or email us with the details. We might ask for photos to help us diagnose the right solution.Step 3.
We’ll work with you to quickly find a solution that is good for you, good for the planet and helps your pet get back to enjoying their product again as quickly as possible. Options will include replacement parts, small repairs that you can carry out yourself (we’ll send you parts and instructions), returning products for repair by Omlet and sending a replacement product where other options are not possible.
Everything in this picture is covered by our 10 year warranty.
What is covered under the Omlet warranty?
Our warranty is designed to protect and cover your product from any defects in the material and workmanship during the manufacturing process that would stop it functioning as it should.
What does that mean?
If you run over your Eglu with a lawnmower or a gale blows a tree on top of it then you’ll need to speak to your insurance company about paying for the repairs. We have spares on hand and we’ll help in any way we can to fix your Eglu, so do still call us if this happens to you.
Typical wear and tear is also not covered by the warranty. Here’s a short list of things that might happen that we would probably tell you aren’t covered if you call us:
- Damage from incorrect assembly. Whether you’re a flat pack pro or you’ve just had to ask your neighbour to borrow a screwdriver it’s really important that you build your Eglu as the designers intended, otherwise it may not function correctly. The step-by-step instruction manuals and build-along “How To” videos walk you through the whole process of building your Eglu with ease, so you can get it right first time.
- Damage from misuse, alterations, modifications etc. Before you make any DIY hacks to your Eglu or clean it with something strong, check that it won’t damage your product or void your warranty. If you’re not sure - ask us!
- Rust to metal components caused by damage to the metal coating. If your run or frame do get exposed then the metal can be re-protected with a dab of metal paint. Let us know if you need help with this.
- Cosmetic damage like scratches or dents, discoloration and usual wear and tear.
- Damage caused by accidents, third parties, pests, wild animals, pets, weather or natural events.
- If something happens to your product which also causes some consequential loss or damage to other things, we won’t be able to replace or compensate for these. But we can help you fix up your Omlet product under warranty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.