Persian - Cameo Bicolour
To read the full history of the Persian breed click here. This colour variation was first created in the 1950s. This variation have both bi and tri colour patterns with the cameo hair where the hair shaft is only part way coloured.
Read about the Persian behaviour here.
Red, cream,blue, lilac, black, and chocolate self colours. Tortie pattern with white.
- Status: Common
- Place of Origin: USA, Australia, New Zealand
- Rough date of Origin: 1950s
- Hair length: Longhair
- Activity Level: Low
- Vocalness: Low
- Child friendly: Not so good with children
- Playfullness: Relaxed
- Grooming Requirements: Everyday
- Weight: 3.5 - 7.0kg
- Size: Medium
- House Cat or Outdoor Cat: House Cat
- Pet Compatibility:
- Social Needs:
Persian - Cameo Bicolour Pictures
Latest Reviews For Persian - Cameo Bicolour
There are not yet any reviews for this breed. Click here to write one.