German Spitz (Klein) Dogs
German Spitzs (Klein) have an alert and companionable temperament. They can be very noisy dogs so it is important that you train them to when is the appropriate time to bark. They are friendly dogs but need to be socialised and trained early.
Health problems that may affect German Spitzs (Klein) include patellar luxation (dislocation of the kneecap) and malocclusion (over or underbite).
- Status: Common
- Life Expectancy: 14 - 15 years
- Weight: 5 - 18 kg
- Rare: No
- Coat: Medium - Double
- Grooming Requirements: Everyday
- Town or Country: Either
- Minimum Home Size: Flat
- Minimum Garden Size: No Garden
- Breed Type: Companion Dog
- Size: Small
- Energy Level: Medium
- Exercise Required: Up to 2 hours